Monday, September 22, 2014

MY DASHBOARD

Netvibes seem like an over-cluttered mess to me. Instead of organizing everything to how I want it to look, the "dashboard everything" takes away my ability to customize my dashboard my way. Because of those reasons, I intend on just doing what I already do. I put things on bookmarks; those bookmarks will go on their designated folders. Some folders even have another folder within them. Doing this keeps the clutter tucked away. It keeps me organize and keeps "my dashboard" free of any unnecessary trinkets and media platforms that will only prove a distraction to me.


Since I am able to have multiple windows open without hindering my sight on the window I am on, it enables me to work flawlessly without the use of an external product (netvibes). 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment